- Provides wireless radio frequency control of Z-Wave Plug-In/Dimming/Switching Modules and Wall Switches
- Dims lamps and switches lamps and appliances on and off
- Provides Timers, Child Protection and Burglar Deterrent
- Can create 64 groupings of lamps and 32 different scene settings
- Can operate up to 64 HomePro Plug-In Modules and Wall Switch Modules
- User friendly menu based operation
- Supports the addition of up to 232 Z-Wave devices when used with HomeSeer. Remote can only control 64 devices directly
- Displays the Z-Wave node ID of the device when added
- Works as a Primary or Secondary Z-Wave remote
- Supports the direct control of one Z-Wave thermostat
- Use with HomeSeer to learn Z-Wave devices, then copy device information to HomeSeer. At least one remote is required when using HomeSeer with any Z-Wave computer interface. (Not required for Z-Troller)
|The ZTH100 Wireless Controller provides wireless control of Z-Wave wireless plug-in modules and wall switches. The Wireless Controller is capable of controlling all lighting and other electrical appliances in a home. |
From the Wireless Controller, lighting can be dimmed, turned on and off, in groups or individually. The controller can broadcast an All Lights On command for security purposes, and schedule lights and other electrical appliances on and off at pre-selected times.
A single button can select predetermined scene lighting levels and another can set the lighting in Burglar Deterrent mode.
HomePro wireless radio frequency products utilize Z-Wave™ technology to communicate and inter-operate, and are compatible with other Z-Wave™ enabled products.
- 908.42 MHz
- 100 feet range
|Downloads (Manuals / User Guides / Software)|
- ZTH100 Remote
- Batteries are included
|Related Links (Photos / Videos / Diagrams / Forms)|
|Comments / Notes|
SAFETY AND SECURITY
- All ON/OFF turns all connected lights on or off with the touch of one button in case you come home late or hear noises in the night.
- Burglar Deterrent simulates that someone is home by randomly turning lights on or off at times that are selected by the User.
- Child Protection can lock modules OFF on potentially dangerous appliances, like toasters or space heaters, providing extra safety.
COMFORT AND CONVENIENCE
- The Wireless Controller allows you to adjust various lights regardless of whether you’re in the kitchen, lying on the couch or on your way out.
- Each wireless controller comes pre-programmed from the factory with a unique Home ID. This ID prevents unintended access to a user’s network of modules by neighbors or others who may also be using HomePro products. If a user desires to add additional controllers to their HomePro network however, there is a provision to allow this to be done without compromising this important feature
- Grouping activates several, or all lights, by the push of one button. No more wandering from lamp to lamp when you come home, or you’re on your way to bed.
- Scenes allow you to preset different light levels, then, with the push of a button select
dinner scene, watch TV scene, evening scene, or whatever you choose.
- Multiple Timer lets you set lights to turn on at eight (8) preset times.
- Dimming the lights with HomePro saves on electric bills.