- Z-Wave "Inclusion" controller and PC interface
- Supports Z-Wave Network Setup
- Supports Z-Wave "Beaming" technology for use with Z-Wave Locks
- Includes internal rechargeable battery
- LED Blinks to Display Status
The Aeon Labs Z-Stick is a self-powered Z-Wave USB dongle with push button for remote network creation (independent from external power and host microprocessor). When attached to a host processor, it becomes a Z-Wave communication device, which exposes the Zensys API (SerialAPI) through integrated USB. This device is meant primarily to allow a host processor to control up to 232 Z-Wave devices using the ZWave technology protocol all the while simplifying Z-Wave network installation.
- 908.42mhz radio transceiver (Z-Wave technology)
- USB specification 2.0 compliant, full speed (12 Mbps)
- Virtual COM port drivers for Linux, Windows XP, Server 2003/2000, Vista and Windows 7
- Integrated EEPROM with worldwide unique Z-Wave network ID
- Based on Zensys 5.02 protocol (40kbps bandwidth) static controller, cannot be backed up
- Z-Wave Static controller
Downloads (Manuals / User Guides / Software)
- Z-Stick USB Unit
- Installation Guide
- Compatible with all US (908.42 mhz) Z-Wave devices
- Note that this interface cannot be used with other Z-Wave interfaces to extend Z-Wave range. Only interfaces with the Z-Wave installer library can be used as remote interfaces. This interface includes the Z-Wave static library. If you have HSPRO and need to install remote Z-Wave interfaces to extend Z-Wave range, you will need to install our Z-Troller Z-Wave interface as both your main and remote interface.
Related Links (Photos / Videos / Diagrams / Forms)
Comments / Notes
Tip: For better range and placement flexibility, add the 6-foot extension cable when you purchase the Z-Stick.
If you are using a HomeTrollerSE controller, the drivers for this device should already be installed. If not, run the following installer to install the drivers: ftp.homeseer.com/pub/ZstickInstaller.exe
To learn more about the Z-STICK-S2
Click Here to Report a Problem with this Page