- Supports instant status, HomeSeer is immediatly notified when switch is operated locally.
- Supports associations, can be associated with HomeSeer or other devices.
- Supports Z-Wave scene class so it can be used with wall controllers and HomeSeer scenes.
- Dimming bar with LED Brightness indicator
- Can be associated with up to 5 different devices
- Requires a neutral
- Join our GearHouse Club for a 10% Discount on All Cooper Products! call for details: 603-471-2816
|Aspire RF™ Dimmers replace regular switches to provide local and remote ON/OFF/DIM/BRIGHT control and are compatible with Incandescent, Magnetic Low-Voltage and Electronic Low-Voltage lighting loads. Aspire RF Dimmers provide other programmable functions (scenes, events, association, child lockout, etc.) when used with Aspire RF or other Z-Wave® compliant controllers*. Each dimmer can be manually and remotely controlled by commands sent from an Aspire RF controller (RFTDCSG, RFHDCSG, RFBER) or other Z-Wave compatible controllers or programs. Aspire RF Dimmers utilize existing 120 V/AC 60Hz standard house wiring and fit into standard wallboxes. No new wiring needed. |
See Specifications PDF for additional information.
|Downloads (Manuals / User Guides / Software)|
- RF9536-N Switch
|Related Links (Photos / Videos / Diagrams / Forms)|
|Comments / Notes|
|Note: For 3-way (or more) circuits, use Cooper RF9542-Z accessory switch only. When using an RF9542-Z it will need to associated with the RF9534-N using either HomeSeer software or a Cooper remote control. The association allows the RF9542-Z to control the RF9534-N using RF control. No traveler wire is used or required.|
Note: Alpine White products normally ships within 24 hours. All other colors normally ship within 48 hours