- Wireless Break Beam Sensor / Receiver Kit
- Solar Powered Infrared Sensors May Be Positioned up to 300 Feet Apart
- 1/2 Mile Range
- Receiver handles up to 4 zones
- Integrates with HomeSeer
- Broken Beam Sensed Can Trigger Automation Events and Alerts
- Receiver Includes Built-in Chime
The BBT-2500 is a solar powered wireless infrared break beam sensor that is simple to install and requires no wiring. The break beam sensors are powered by lithium ion batteries that are recharged through the solar panels during the day. Because the unit is self powered there is no need to run wires for power. Installation time can be as little as
a few minutes. The infrared sensing terminals can be mounted up to 300 feet apart and will send a signal back to the DCR-2500 receiver up to half mile away* anytime someone passes between the sensors.
The break beam sensor is a point to point sensor and will not be activated by any motion outside of the monitored beam. The sensors are not affected by small objects such as falling leaves or birds. It can be mounted high enough to avoid dogs and other animals but it will detect any intruder walking through the beam area. The beam sensor is ideal for outdoor applications such as storage lots, lumber yards, car dealerships, etc. Multiple sensor pairs can be used to send a signal to one receiver if you wish to set up a perimeter.
The DCR-2500 is the receiver for the BBT-2500, DCMT-2500, DCPT-2500, and the DCHT-2500 systems. The receiver has four form “C” relay outputs and one 12VDC output. The output durations are adjustable up to 10 minutes. The receiver will play one of four different tunes that are selected at the transmitter so that different zones can be distinguished.
The receiver is powered by a 12VDC transformer. The receiver also offers a 5 minute exit delay so you can leave the house without disturbing any occupants as well as a reminder beep and counter function.
- Operating Range: -30F to 120F
- Receiver Output: 4 x "C" Relays and 1 x 12VDC output
- 1/2 mile Range (depending on environment)
|Downloads(Manuals / User Guides / Software)|
- 2 x BBT-2500 Transmitters with mounting brackets and screws
- DCR-2500 Receiver with AC Power Adapter
|Related Links (Photos / Videos / Diagrams / Forms)|
|Comments / Notes|