- Ethernet to Serial Adapter
- Integrates with all HomeSeer systems
- Integrated web server for easy configuration
- Configure through TCP/IP set up commands
- (1) 1200 baud to 115 Kbaud Data Rates Supported
Seamlessly connect, monitor, and control Serial devices over a network and the Internet. The iTach TCP/IP (Ethernet) devices provide a new level of automation and control flexibility, enabling device networking in homes, businesses, or schools. The product is based on open systems and standards for easy integration and compatibility with PC based control software, iPhone/iPod/iPad control apps, and high-end control systems. Allows HomeSeer systems to control serial devices over an ethernet connection.
- RJ45 connector
- 100/10 Mbits Ethernet protocol
- Adheres to TCP, DHCP and HTTP standards
- FCC (Part 15, Class B), C-tick, CE
- RoHs compliant
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 3.25? x 2.25? x 1.25?
- Weight: 3.25 oz. (6 oz. with power supply)
- Use with Z-Troller to centralize placement for faster Z-Wave performance in HomeSeer-controlled installations.
|Downloads (Manuals / User Guides / Software)|
- 5 to 16V DC@300mA (wall power adapter included)
- Quickstart Instruction Card
|Related Links (Photos / Videos / Diagrams / Forms)|
|Comments / Notes|
|On the HomeSeer "Interfaces" page use port 4999.In the iHelp program on the "Serial" page make sure the BAUD rate is set to 115200 (for use with Z-Troller).|