- Control your home via Apple® and Andoid® smartphones and tablets
- Supports Z-Wave, UPB*, Insteon and X10
- Includes embedded OS, HS2™ and HSTouch-Lite™
- Works with all HomeSeer plug-ins
- Fan-less, Disc-less design
- Includes HSSentry™
- Includes HSProtect™
- Supports audio, text-to-speech and voice control
- Supports (optional) telephone messaging and voice control
- Includes FREE HomeSeer GearHouse Club Annual Membership for 5-10% OFF Future Purchases!
|Our new HomeTroller-SE home automation 'hybrid' controller combines the reliability and simplicity of a panel-type controller with the power and flexibility of a software-based controller! No other hardware controller offers voice recognition, complete telephone integration, text to speech processing, email functionality and full SSL protected remote access!|
With HomeTroller-SE , there are many ways to control your home. Choose from smartphones, wireless tablets, wireless remotes, in-wall push-button controllers, and voice (microphone & telephone). Install as few or as many as you like to suit your needs and needs of your family. With HomeSeer, your choice is never limited!
HomeTroller-SE includes a complete web-based configuration interface that may be accessed by any computer connected to your home network or to the internet. With it, you can monitor and control your home from anywhere in the world!
HomeTroller-SE was designed to be the most reliable home automation controller available. The unit features HSProtect™ to guard the embedded operating system from harm and HSSentry™ to reset the unit in the event of any hardware or software problems.
- 1 GHz CPU
- XP-embedded OS
- HS2 embedded control software
- 4 Gb Storage
- 1 Gb RAM
- Ports: 2-USB, Mic, Audio, LAN, VGA, Mouse, Keyboard
|Downloads (Manuals / User Guides / Software)|
- HomeTroller-SE unit with embedded HS2
- Universal Power Adapter (US plug)
|Related Links (Photos / Videos / Diagrams / Forms)|
|Comments / Notes|
- Note that this unit uses HomeSeer's HSProtect system which protects the flash from writes. When adding any software to this system HSProtect must be disabled and the system rebooted. The system must be run with HSProtect enabled in order to protect the flash from too many writes.
- If you are using our ZStick with this system and the drivers are not found, please run the ZStick installer that is available from the ZStick product page. The HomeTrollerSE should have the ZStick drivers pre-installed.