- Runs on any Window® laptop (Win 2K, XP,Vista, Win7).
- Works with popular Z-Wave interfaces, including those from Cooper, Intermatic and Wayne-Dalton.
- Includes on/off and light level controls to test any Z-Wave device added to the network.
- Includes functions to obtain and edit Z-Wave device names for newer devices.*
- Includes feature to backup and restore Z-Wave network configuration for controller that support this.
- Is designed to work with USB, serial and ethernet based Z-Wave controllers.
Use Z-Tool with your laptop and any popular Z-Wave USB interface to quickly and easily set up your Z-Wave home network. Then, attach the Z-Wave interface to any Z-Wave enabled software or hardware control system for total Z-Wave control of your home!
Downloads (Manuals / User Guides / Software)
- Windows® compatible laptop running Win 2K, XP, Vista, Win7
- Z-Wave USB interface (Cooper, Intermatic and Wayne-Dalton supported)
Related Links (Photos / Videos / Diagrams / Forms)
Comments / Notes
To learn more about the S-Z-TOOL
Click Here to Report a Problem with this Page