- HomeSeer can get notified of camera motion detection
- Enable/Disable motion detection for individual cameras
- Trigger still image capture from HomeSeer
- Trigger video to be recorded from HomeSeer
- Enable/Disable the DVR
- Enable/Disable the many servers and capabilities within WebcamXP including the web server, ftp uploader, http poster, etc.
- Trigger email, SMS, FTP, HTTP post and more from HomeSeer
- Works with both WebcamXP 5 and the newer Webcam 7
- Can support WebcamXP servers on remote servers
- Can support multiple WebcamXP servers
- HomeSeer devices show status of servers and motion detection of cameras
- Custom actions allow easy triggering from events.
- Setup events for security or occupancy detection using your cameras
- Record video based on other events that take place such as the garage or other doors opening, door bell being pressed, other motion sensors activating, etc.
- This software is NOT free to HomeSeer PRO-Series users.
|The Sage WebcamXP plug-in is a .NET plug-in for HomeSeer that allows you to interface to the WebcamXP server to control many of the server level and camera level functions. This includes the ability to enable/disable motion detection and receive motion detection events. You can also trigger WebcamXP to record images or videos. The plugin has the ability to interface to WebcamXP installations on any computer on the network. Since it take some processing to process motion detection, it can also be setup to interface to multiple WebcamXP servers if you so choose.|
|Downloads (Manuals / User Guides / Software)|
- HomeSeer HS2 or HSPRO
- WebcamXP 5 or Webcam 7 from Moonware Studios
|Related Links (Photos / Videos / Diagrams / Forms)|
|Comments / Notes|