- Monitor and control pool valves, electric door strikes, garage doors and more using your INSTEON or X10 network
- 4 output relay modes allow you to control many different types of devices
- Control INSTEON lights and appliances using standard sensors
- Contains 1 sensor input and 1 output relay (NO/NC)
- Award-winning INSTEON technology provides superior performance and reliability
|Insteon I/O module is designed to monitor digital input (contact closure) and includes built-in relay for digital output.|
- Momentary Duration: Adjustable, 2 – 25 seconds
- INSTEON Links: 417
- I/O Terminals: 5V (10mA), GND, Sense, N/C, N/O, Common (28-16 gauge wire)
- Input Type: Contact closure only
- Output Relay Capacity: 5A @ 30 Volts (AC or DC)
- Operating Conditions: Indoors, 32 to 104°F, up to 85% relative humidity
- Power Consumption: 0.93 Watts
- Operation Modes: INSTEON only, X10 only, INSTEON and X10 Combo Mode
|Downloads(Manuals / User Guides / Software)|
- I/O Linc
- 1.5mm flathead screwdriver
- Quick-Start Guide
|Related Links (Photos / Videos / Diagrams / Forms)|
|Comments / Notes|
(based on 1 review)
Showing 1 Review:
by Paul B pbibm|
It's the swiss army knife of I/O devices
If you have Insteon, and you have contact sensing and contact closure needs, this is what you need. While there are devices that handle many contact senses and closures, that requires that you pull the wires to a central location which can be a daunting task.
Two examples of using this device for me are:
1) remote garage door trigger and door open sensor. I can't see my garage door from in the house. I have one of these in the garage with some cheap magnetic contacts on the door. If the door is up, a light on a keypadlinc button tells me. If I push that button, the I/OLinc closed the contacts at the opener button in the garage and the door goes down.
I can remotely open the door for deliveries when I am not home, and I get notified if the door goes up during the day unexpectedly.
2) I use one in my attic with a TempAlert to sense heat/cold extremes and activate my attic fan. I am using the contacts to activate vent louvers in the area.
It is reliable and works!
Review and Rate this Item