UltraLog is a HomeSeer 2 plug-in that allows you to direct HomeSeer log events to an underlying database. In addition, UltraLog can listen for syslog packets and insert syslog events into the underlying database.
- Logs all HomeSeer log events to a database in real-time.
- Web page supports query, filter, status and options.
- Currently supports Microsoft Access (database included), Microsoft SQL 2000 and Microsoft SQL 2005.
- Ability to specify custom OLEDB connection strings.
- Ability to save and recall SQL queries.
- Ability to purge database records after a specified number of months.
- Ability to open and close database connections while plug-in is running.
- Debugging output to troubleshoot database connection issues.
- Written in VB.Net 2005.
- All 100% managed code.
Please see the announcement for screenshots and more information