UltraMon is a HomeSeer HS2 v2.2 plug-in that allows you to monitor your network connected devices. Multiple threading allows device monitoring to take place without disrupting the performance of HomeSeer. UltraMon also supports the ability to send a wake on LAN (WOL) packet to turn on PC's that support WOL.
How It Works:
- At the selected internal, the plug-in obtains a list of devices owned by the plug-in, then sends an ICMP ping to each device.
- The plug-in updates the HomeSeer device depending on the up/down status of the device.
- The plug-in monitors selected IP subnets for new devices and allows you to easily create a HomeSeer device for hosts found on the network.
- Multiple threading allows monitoring to take place without disrupting the performance of HomeSeer.
- Ability to discover all devices on selected /24 subnets.
- A "Discovered" devices web page allowing you to easily create a HomeSeer device for hosts on your network.
- HomeSeer trigger for new IP addresses discovered on monitored subnets.
- Support alias (HomeSeer device name different than FQDN).
- All pre-defined device types now have an associated image (e.g. camera, laptop, pda, router, xbox, etc).
- Ability to wake up a computer via WOL packet.
Quick Start Documentation
Please see the announcement for screenshots and more information.